About Neurocare Physiotherapy
We are a specialist neurological physiotherapy service that has been treating patients for over 17 years. We are proud to be the leading specialists in the North West of England for the treatment and rehabilitation of neurological conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, dropped foot, head injuries and other neurological disorders. We treat patients in both the community setting and from a range of clinics based across Lancashire and South Cumbria. At Neurocare Physiotherapy, we strive to provide a quality service that can be relied on to provide both adults and children with the specialist level of treatment they deserve.
We are seeking an efficient and experienced administrator to provide support and undertake day-to-day administrative duties for our clinical team across Lancashire and South Cumbria. This is a new, permanent position and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to work with a caring, friendly team and develop their role as the team expands. This post will ideally suit someone with good knowledge of the local geography, a strong background in administrative support and an excellent communicator.
Provide day-to-day administrative support to the clinicians; typing correspondence and reports; dealing with telephone enquiries and forwarding to the appropriate clinicians; coordinating client appointments; implementing electronic record keeping system.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- A valid UK driving licence and car ownership is essential.
- We are flexible around home and/or office working – ideally the post holder will be available to work from our Penrith office occasionally, as well as travel to the office for meetings, collecting paperwork etc. when required.
- This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- You will have previous administrative experience and be able to work autonomously.
- You will have good knowledge of business principles, administrative and clerical procedures and a confident telephone manner is essential.
- You should possess knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – MS Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus experience in spreadsheets and database management.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Proven experience of producing accurate correspondence and documents.
- Proven experience in information and communication management and transcription.
Salary and Benefits
- £18,000 – £22,000 WTE
- Above statutory minimum holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme