We are seeking experienced Neurological Physiotherapists to join our industry-leading specialist team in Lancashire and Cumbria
Due to high demand for our popular service, we have a variety of opportunities available to join a well-established team of neurological physiotherapists, working with adults and children across the North West of England.
With full time and part time associate roles available, we are able to offer flexible working options to suit your lifestyle. We also have an exciting leadership opportunity for the right candidate.
About Neurocare Physiotherapy
We are a specialist neurological physiotherapy service that has been treating patients for nearly 20 years. We are proud to be the leading specialists in the North West of England for the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological conditions such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dropped foot, acquired brain injury and other neurological disorders.
Our experienced team provide treatment for adults and children, both in our clinics across Lancashire and South Cumbria and in the community.
At Neurocare Physiotherapy, we strive to provide a consistent, high-quality service and ensure our patients receive the specialist level of treatment they deserve. We are committed to growing and developing our service to enable us to offer this help to even more patients.
Neurocare is part of A Chance for Life Ltd – A highly respected provider of clinical and medico-legal services to clients across the North of England and Scotland.
Vacancies in Preston/Blackpool and South Lakes – Full Time and Part Time
We are currently recruiting for experienced Neuro Physiotherapists in the Blackpool/Preston area and South Lakes, to treat patients in both domiciliary settings and in our clinics.
The working hours are flexible and negotiable, with a minimum of 8 hours per week.
In-service training and peer support is encouraged and we offer competitive rates of pay along with other benefits.
Please email email@example.com or call 01524 727716 for an informal chat.
Physiotherapy Team Lead
Full Time (37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday)
Hybrid working – Home based / Clinic based
About the role
This role offers an exciting opportunity to head-up our experienced and growing team of specialist neurological physiotherapists, providing clinical leadership, ensuring our service continues to meet the high standard our patients expect, and supporting development and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to maintain your own clinical case load and to develop your skills in the management of other clinicians and the wider service. The salary for this role is £38k – £42k per year, dependent on experience.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- BSc Honours degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- State registration via HCPC.
- Evidence of ongoing relevant postgraduate training.
- Registered member of the CSP.
- A minimum of 5 years post registration with 2 years working at a specialist level in the field of Neurology.
- A valid UK or International driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
The successful applicant will;
- Provide professional clinical leadership across Neurocare Physiotherapy.
- Support the Director in the management of physiotherapy recruitment, retention and performance related issues.
- Co-ordinate clinical teaching and instruction and actively participate and take responsibility for their own continuing professional development, clinical audit and in service training.
- Provide guidance to neurological physiotherapists in relation to their own caseload.
- Provide an efficient and high-quality clinical service, using a client centred and goal orientated approach, for adults and/or children with neurological physiotherapy needs in both community and clinic settings, in line with best practice guidelines and company policy.
- Identify and progress opportunities for service development.
- Be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of their professional and clinical work, working to agreed national and professional standards.
- Co-ordinate, support and liaise with the Team Administrator to ensure appropriate and timely management of client list and new referrals.
Benefits of working with Neurocare Physiotherapy include
- Car Allowance
- Excellent training and development opportunities, including a monthly schedule of in-service training events
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Increased holiday allowance with service
- Paid social events e.g., Christmas social event, Company Day social event
- Hybrid / flexible working
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th May 2022
Interview Date: TBC
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01524 727716 quoting reference: LC375.